Jackie’s Dominant Bull | Home | Movie uploads on the Hub

November 15, 2011

Pregnant from black cock

It’s been 2 years since we’ve heard from Sheila. But she’s been back in touch with an update for us all.

———————————————–

Hey Trash, I know it has been a while since I posted or contacted you. I wanted to send an update to you so you can post it on the site for everyone. Anyhow I wanted you all to know that I had gotten with a black man, and he got me pregnant. I told my husband I wanted the baby he was ok with it. I had a black daughter who is now 7 months old and I’ve been taking a little break for a bit.

But now I wanted you to know I’m looking for a few black men to use me on a regular basis, like a few times a month if not more. I want a long term arrangement as I think this would benefit me. Please update this to your blog, and I promise I will submit more updates to you,

Also I thought I’d attach these pictures. These are the pictures of the night i got black fucked, and pregnant. Anyhow I need to meet more black men to use me for their fun, and mine of course. Looking for long term use and of course bareback. Thanks Sheila

Submitted by: Sheila - Savannah, GA

Sheila

Sheila

Sheila

Sheila

Sheila

Sheila

Sheila

Sheila

8 Responses to “Pregnant from black cock”

1. Anne said:

My hubby and I really enjoyed your story. I am 7 months pregnant with another man’s baby and we are thrilled. Good luck finding some more lovers! Kisses, Anne. arjr69@gmail.com

2. Hoosier said:

Exciting photos and story. I loved masturbating to both!

3. trey said:

DAMN this wife is hot, you gotta get more stuff on this girl, she gonna get blk preg again ?

4. Seattle Billy said:

This wife is simply stunning! My wife cucked my several years ago. She dated a man with my support for about 6 months. A few years later, after our third was born I got a vasectomy. Now my wife has recently been talking about having another child. I jokingly mentioned that she’d have to get a lover if she wants a baby. She is seriously considering getting pregnant by another man.

5. KenN said:

I love the way she states that these pictures are of the night she was impregnated. Makes it more stimulating.

6. Mr. upfront said:

This woman is amazing I love the pictures of her actually getting bred, she is soo sexy I love her thighs and her belly which should always have a black baby growing inside of it

7. Meinda said:

I am new to this website, but I LOVED your story. I love that the pictures of the actual night that you were bred. SO HOT

8. Marcus said:

Great to see white women knocked up by blacks. Her husband should treasure her.