Meet Ms Petite | Home | 2 cocks take Dee

September 8, 2011

Took him bareback

Say hello to Hotwife Katie, her first post with a very. very horny tale to tell.

————————————————–

Last week I woke to a text from my husband’s best friend asking if I could stop by the hotel he worked at, as my husband told him I could use some attention that afternoon. Of course I agreed.

When I arrived at the hotel, he took me into a vacant room where he started kissing me and grabbing me before the door was closed. I undid his pants and took out his hard cock, stroking it with my left hand so my wedding ring would touch his shaft. I got on my knees and wrapped my lips around it. I sucked his cock and licked the length of it, stopping to lightly suck his balls. I held his balls in my hands as I put his cock back in my mouth and started sucking his dick while shoving it as deep into my throat as I could, He put his hands on the back of my head, pushing the entire length of his cock down my throat.

He stood me up and pushed me on the bed, where he slipped his hands up my lacy miniskirt, sliding off my thong in an instant. He peeled off my tanktop and grabbed my tits, kissing and sucking my nipples as he ripped off my bra. He stood on the side of the bed and grabbed my ass and dragged me to the edge. He spread open my legs, holding an ankle in each hand, and lowered to slide his hard cock into my wet pussy.

I hate condoms and let him ride me bareback.

He fucked me hard and fast, grunting as he pounded his cock deeper into my pussy. My pussy was soaking wet with excitement from feeling so naughty and I spread my legs wider so he could slide his cock as deep as it could go inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold myself up so I could watch him use my pussy. It made me wetter by the second watching his thick cock slide in and out of my belly. Before I knew it, I felt my pussy tightening up and contracting around his cock getting even wetter as I came while he fucked it in and out of me.

He pushed me further back on the bed and crawled on top of me, my legs spread wide, as he fucked me faster and harder than he had before. I laid there on my back with my tits bouncing as I got pounded by my husband’s best friend, my pussy dripping with my own cum and covering his cock. I moaned and screamed the harder he fucked me, letting him use all of my pussy and body. I knew what I wanted and had to have it immediately- I’m a cumslut and I needed my dose of cum. I looked into his eyes, said his name, and begged him to blow his cum into my cunt. I only said it once and watched his eyes grow wide as he heard it. I smiled and nodded my head, begging for it with my eyes. He started moaning loudly and banging my pussy harder as he dumped his load of hot cum in my cunt, thrusting his cock in and out of my pussy as he finished inside of me.

I left the room and was driving home down the highway when I realized I didn’t have my thong on. He had taken it. I smiled and touched my dripping pussy, thinking about what a hot wife I had been.

James Wife

Submitted by: Katie - Northeast USA

6 Responses to “Took him bareback”

1. sub hubby 101 said:

wow ,what a total turn on…i am so hard i will have to relieve myself!!!my wife had sex with my best friend in our bed when i pretened to be asleep so i know how lucky your husband is !!please.. please keep on posting…got to go now….you know why!

2. theblackstallion said:

I love it,it makes me so hard.I want to give u some real hot sticky cum and i would love it if you swallowed some. i would also like to fuck u deep in your asshole,wold u like that?

3. Katie's Cuck said:

I’m Katie’s cuck husband. She has been a hot wife for years, taking so much cock for me to watch and join. Things have changed when she realized she could cuckold me. She started by pushing me off her during mfm threesomes. The turn on from being forced into watching her fuck my friends was unbearable. I had to either break the whole thing off or submit to being her cuckold. It tortures me to think of her alone with them, giving herself to them, enjoying & desiring their cocks, being their slut not mine. I jerk off to pictures she takes with her other men, their cum on her pretty face. Sometimes she’ll bring me home dripping creampies as proof. She won’t tell me she’s been creampied and lets me eat her out forcing me to taste their cum. I get so hard when I slide into her & can feel that she’s been fucked & didn’t tell me, I pretend I don’t notice so she’ll keep being a sneaky slut. I love her so much and to see her huge smile while they cum inside or on her face makes me proud to be her cucky hubby.

4. Katie's Cuck said:

My best friend is meeting me this afternoon. I’m going to buy him lunch and a few beers before asking if he can “help” out over the house today. He knows that type of innuendo means Katie needs his cock again. She is my hot wife so I need to find and bring her dick when I’m ready to watch her be a slut (whores get paid).

She only lets me do her from behind now, so she can imagine him inside her. She calls out my best friend’s name while I fuck her, and dirty talks to me like I’m him. She yells at me if I speak because it ruins the fantasy, only grunts and moans allowed.

I can’t wait to watch her with him, kissing him and fully being his. I’ll tie her up so he can have his way with her, she loves it & so do I…

If you read this honey get your pussy ready for us!

5. Betty40J said:

On my home the other night I had a flat. I called for a tow truck and one came with three big black men. As I got out of my car they could see my bare white cunt. I did not try to hide it and I watched them drop their pants. I had three huge black cocks in front of me and I told them that I was ovlating and I wanted them all to cum in me which they did with no problem. I have now missed my period knowing that I am pregnant with I do not know how many black babies in me.

6. mrupfront said:

Wow an amazing story its so great to have another man fuck your wife unprotected and cum inside of her especially when she’s not on any birth control like my wife and actually hoping to get knocked up to a black man