Barbi Models For Us | Home | Viva Las Vegas

May 30, 2009

Used Pussy Arrives Home

Been a few months since we heard from Scott, husband of the very sexy hot wife Emma Kelly… Thanks Scott, I love getting your updates. Great photo too. Take care guys!! x

———————–

Hi Trash,

Em’s new Black FWB, Darius, knowing what a cuckold I am, emailed me Sunday morning saying he was out of town but would be flying home later that day and wanted to fuck my wife. He said in no uncertain terms that I should “make it happen.”

Em’s not usually that spontaneous. She likes to plan events but she’s been raving lately about how he makes her cum multiply every time they get together. She surprised me by agreeing to meet him at his place that evening. She can be full of surprises.

When she got home, I managed to grab this shot of her fresh fucked pussy as she climbed out of the car.

I knew you would approve.

Cheers,
Scott

Emma Kelly

Read Emma’s Interview with Hotwife Blog Here

Visit Emma’s blog Mrs. Kelly’s Playhouse

6 Responses to “Used Pussy Arrives Home”

1. scott Kelly said:

Hey again Trash,

Posting this on May 30th, my birthday, was an extra treat! Thanks,

scott
    Mrs. Kelly’s Playhouse

2. Trash said:

You’re more then welcome Scott, hope you had a great birthday my friend :) x

3. steve said:

Nothing is better than hearing the garage door open at 2 am, knowing your wife with a used pussy is home.

4. mike said:

just to let u guys know it is a vry good feeling to hear ur wife pull up at 3am, open the door slowly and hear her on the phn. talkin to the guys she just fucked. and as she walkes into the house says iam going to the shower, unless u wana eat me first ? wow undress her to see what’s been done to her and see her pussy and azzz streached out good, mmmmmm vry good feeling indeed. thnxs the hubby

5. Relevant Married Guy said:

This so damn sexy!!! Thanks for sharing! And congratulations on being featured on ths blog!! Very cool!

6. Joe G. said:

Great looking pussy.Luv to trade some discreet pics.