Alexis Golden Interviewed | Home | Fonda Visits Us in Miami

March 14, 2009

Bareback and Breeding

Here’s a post today from a very good new friend of mine, Karyn. I have been blown away by this woman’s passion for the lifestyle and her writing. I’m really enjoying these posts lately on the psychology of the hotwife and cuckold lifestyle. A story can be great, pictures fantastic but writing like this really makes you think. It brings you out of those conventional thoughts of sexuality we all love to hide back within from time to time and opens our mind to thoughts and fantasies that drive us to that elusive goal of real sexual satisfaction. I hope this is the first of many Karyn. Enjoy…

———————————————-

Many times I am asked or told: do I like bareback; I will breed you; will you keep my child? There are many levels on which to answer these questions or reply to these demands. In fact it’s a dilemma for me… and if others are honest for every women. While safe sex requires no body fluid transfer, a woman’s make-up, wiring, and deep desires demands I fully receive you and your precious seed. One of the toughest moments for me is demanding condom use. My mind says Yes, Yes, Yes, but my inner Goddess, BADD girl womb says NOOO, NOOO, NOOO. I cry out to touch, hold tightly, engulf, and totally devour and be devoured by my lover. To place a barrier between us that stops procreation, tears at my secret and deep corner of my inner being and goes against everything my senses and instincts are calling me to do. OMG, how I want to feel you as you forcibly and fully slide deeply into me. To know you are really and intimately in me, not pretending by to f_ck me by just thrusting in and out of me, but to be fully possessing me and instinctively taking me, yes, breeding me. This brings on in me a sensual esctasy like nothing else and this is what separates casual, ho-hum (everyday married) sex from mind-blowing, body-numbing, total slut goddess sex. If stimulated, my luscious, ever SOOO delicious primal animal behavior overcomes my judging, conscious mind and at that moment will outweigh and nullify all the potential risks and dangers of bareback, breeding/baby-making sex with a lover other than my husband. My entire body, womanhood, and baby-desiring ovaries scream out hungrily, greedily for your potent, hot needed seed to fill and take over my womb… I know most women never talk about this because it’s not pc nor is it pro- feminist but we all have this need - don’t let anyone tell you otherwise- we are born with this instinct, this craving…once we are aroused.

Once aroused, my behavior and judgment is TOTALLY different, whether it’s from the eroticism and pleasure I feel, the deliciousness of the nastiness and naughtiness of cuckold sex, being taken and controlled, or a drugged effect from the release and intoxication of my brain with oxytocin (the bondong hormone). To be honest I don’t know and I don’t care. It feels SOOO incredibly WONDERFUL and IRRESTIBLE. With exception of an occasional women’s magazine article, I bet you never hear a woman tell you how badly she craves and needs to f_ck a new lover after they do it. I have read that it’s the oxytocin - the same hormone that’s released with nursing to help bond mother to child also is released with intercourse with a new lover. For whatever reason they say it stops being released after 3-9 months in a sexual relationship (old lovers, like husbands, LOL). I didn’t know that before but always thought I was weird when I had a new lover I couldn’t keep my mind off f_cking them again and spent the days anxiously, wildly try to hook up again ASAP. I needed IT SOOOO BADDLY, SOOO mUCH!!! Between the heightened excitement and passion from the secrecy and naughtiness and the hormonal drunkenness I become I real SLUT, but a HOT, sensuous, delicious slut - craving your seed, feeling pride in being called another man’s cumwhore.

I REALLY luv it as I drive home after f_cking my lovers, my panties soaked with my lovers seed dripping down my legs- still warm and mixed with pussy juice from my sopping pussy… frequently I can’t help fingering myself as I drive, alternating between rubbing my lips and stroking my clit and pushing your hot seed back deep into my womb, causing me to explode in sexual ecstasy as I know your cum is deep inside me, in me, impregnating me, breeding me about to cause my previously flat and toned belly to swell with your child in it…

OK, that’s the sexy part. Now the other side of the discussion. When I go to a sexual rendezvous I am sexually excited, giddy, ever so horny, and very wet with my conscientious mind in control if just barely. Once we meet and the fireworks start and if you push the right buttons what I described above happens - the most incredible sex I know And yes I’ll be driving home with your potent seed deep in my womb… But within hours to a day or so, my conscientious mind will be back in control and I will have doubts, anxiety, and possibly fear of both pregnancy and disease - the risks my delicious primal animal behavior mind (SLUT GODDESS) nullified. Yes, the conscientious thoughts and feelings do return. The more you play around the less they bother you but they are still there. And that’s the dilemma. How to merge and live with the disparity? One compromise is to play out parts of the perfect, always desired mind-blowing sex scenario (the one described above) and not do the whole thing, in total, as described. I must know are you disease-free and can I risk a pregnancy by you. Let’s be honest do you (and I too) really want a long-term connected (by child) relationship or just UBER INCREDIBLE sex. I bet you said the sex. So let’s see where and how we compromise and still achieve our goal. Thus, role play seems to be a practical, and I am embarrassed to say sensible solution, as I don’t like being sensible.

OK, I don’t want to leave you bummed out so let me get back into my SLUT GODDESS state: OMG… I’m SOOO tingling and achy as I write the above…. where is your HOT, HARD cock and giant cumload when I need it?? LIKE NOW !!! Lets’ be good and you just put your cockhead in me, sliding it up and down my wet and sticky pussy lips, for us both to feel what’s it like and then remove it before you are too excited, BUT if we do, I wish, envision, silently plead that you will not listen to me and take it out but push that massively engorged cock deeper and forcefully into me, past my massively swollen and tender inner pussy lips and ever so deep into fertile womb. Your fat, swollen, iron bar-like cock stretches me, forcing itself deeper and deeper, pounding me, stretching, straining, yes slightly tearing me as I cry out for me for YOU, cry out to be taken, stripped of my self worth, my propriety and become a raw, nasty, baby-making cum dumpster, insatiable cock craving slut… As I write this I am about to cum… dreaming that you are fucking me… Yes, more than just bareback, more than just without a rubber… Your beautiful dick glistening with pre-cum is fucking me totally unprotected. Having wanted to give my whole self to you, to fully connect, and to have no barriers between us so we can truly be one. I came to you today and give myself without any form of birth control onboard… I have taken no pills for the past two months, and have been using condoms with my husband. I start crying in pleasure, in ecstasy reveling in our special nasty and forbidden connection and intimacy, and in the erotism of being a GOOD BAD girl, a real live slut, who is actually just a totally uninhibited lover who knows and can’t resist the erotic power breeding and impregnation brings. WOW - just writing this and playing with myself was as good as sex with my husband, LOL….. MUAH!!!

Feel better? Love to hear your thoughts and feelings. I mean it! Let’s get this party going!

Karyn

Submitted by Karyn - Florida - Check out her profile on hotwifedating here

30 Responses to “Bareback and Breeding”

1. Jenna said:

Loved the post!

Something you said that I could really identify with… “I REALLY luv it as I drive home after f_cking my lovers, my panties soaked with my lovers seed dripping down my legs- still warm and mixed with pussy juice from my sopping pussy… frequently I can’t help fingering myself as I drive”

2. FellatioM said:

Karyn is One Hot Mama!

3. Bernice said:

Oh girl totally. The idea of just put it in and then think to yourself I hope when I tell him not to cum he actually will. That is the hottest for me.

4. DD said:

It is one of my biggest hopes that one of my wife’s bulls will breed her.

5. PeeTWheatstraw said:

Now that was hot…

6. What about... said:

the kids? Is someone in this broad’s particular peculiar mindset just going to have a grip of abortions (so unnecessary and wrong) or are we looking at another (albeit more chronologically separated) octomom in that case? In either instance it seems irresponsible to place yourself and your (potential) offspring in such a position. I fervently hope (but somehow doubt) anyone in such a frame of mind is taking the necessary precautions to ensure this remains a mere fantasy. Given the narcissistic mindset of so many hedonists (though not all, I’ll admit), however, I’m not holding out hope… *sigh*

7. interested said:

wow, that was hot, my wife use to be into this and then got tired of it after kids and all I do miss it what a turn on the thought of breeding

8. Dragontoy said:

My solution to being able to enjoy going bareback was to get an IUD. No one has to know but me that it’s there and I get to enjoy sex the way my lovers like it and my husband doesn’t have to worry about becoming a father.

9. Jeff said:

Yea she Loves getting those wet panties filled with Black-seed,before going to Church.

10. Cass said:

My hot wife called me into the bedroom where my buddy was doing her to watch him Breed her. I sat at the bottom corner of the bed and watched the whole thing. He worked on her for about a half hour , and then I actualy watched his cock and balls pump his cum deep in her belly! Soon she told me she was pregnant.

11. daboy said:

hi i want 2 find sum white guys in australia 2 cum in my wife at her fertile time i have got her 2 agree 2 havin a gangbang but she doesnt no i have cut holes in her diaphram and i use condoms i want her bred

12. cucky4me said:

I have enjoyed my wife being bred by my best friend as they have three kids together, none by me her husband I totally enjoy watching her when she is fertile she is so hot that I usually have to get her several guys to keep her satisfied during her fertile period as she cannot be satisfied by 1 or 2 guys, which makes it better for me to watch and clean her out.

13. Ernie said:

Though she worries a little bit …. My 30 yo wife is turned on by the idea of being bred.
    A little more than a year ago she was occasionally screwing my younger brother and she gave him permission to cum in her.

14. Pathedick said:

Very HOT post, and also with a LOT of validity. My wife was definitely a Hotwife in that she liked sex very much. She was always WET and ready to fuck. But when she was really turned on, and espeically when she was fertile (which meant she was really turned on) she wanted that pregnancy risk. She knew she should have her protection in (she only used spermiside subpositorys she called “bullets”) before sex but she would always be so HOT and HORNY that she would ask to “just put your cock in for a while” then we’ll put in the bullet before you cum” She would always get so carried away, and so would her lovers that she often, would beg to have her “unprotected cunt filled”. As soon as she felt the man cumming that would trigger her orgasm. She got off on the thought that she could be being impregnated. It was only after she came down that she could then get worried and put in the bullet. Of course that takes 10 minutes to dissolve and then isn’t totally effective. In the mean time her womb is filled with potent sprem.

Needless to say we have a bunch of kids and no they are not all mine. A fact that she loves to tease me about.

15. slutwifewhosebeenbred said:

My husband convinced me to let him watch a black guy fuck me one time and his tiny white cock hasnt been in my pussy since. I have 3 mixed kids from 3 different breeding parties where i fucked countless black men and let them fill my unprotected pussy with their sperm while my husband video taped and jacked off like the good little cuck he is. I love black cock and am not afraid to admit it and neither is my husband. We are very active into this lifestyle!

16. Jacky said:

At my first black fuck, I was so exited that I didn’t realize (or care for that matter) that he might impregnate me. He came inside me and from then on all my many black lovers did the same. It is a wonderful feeling when a black cock erupts and shoots streams of cum into my pussy. I became pregnant twice and had abortions. I don’t want a black child (or any child) but I hate condoms and luv the feeling of being bred by a hung black man.

17. steve said:

My wife of 17 years,has been with her lover off and on for 14 years.I seen him at a concert and we exchanged numbers.since then they had bareback sex.Now she tells me she wants her 4th child with him

18. LOIS said:

Im a bare back rider, love haven him load inside of me.

19. CC said:

I have been bred by my own doing. I have had abortions when brith control failed one was forced on me. I had a condom shoved in me and prevented from using emergency birth control I like a woman above have been on an IUD and have the wire to it cut short. So men i love to think are doing me and maybe get me pregnant have no clue. I prefer bareback but get men tested. All but one did.

20. CC said:

BTW, men, many women fear pregnancy and std but they do secretl love the cum. I enjoy the sense of feeling that first hot blast of semen deep into me. I hope and think how it swims inside of me. I can say the men i aborted with never stopped trying again. I have biracial children and he knew other men were doing me. He wanted that connection. I am trying to breed again.

21. ZizziZ said:

I personally love the idea of being someone’s cow one day, but I could never take a lover if I was in a relationship (that and I’m not really amused by the cuckold, what’s mine is mine and I belong to no one else than the one that owns me). I love being able to just worship and challenge my one and only far too much! One day, I’ll be bred properly by someone that loves me and and wants me and owns me.

22. pat said:

Loved your story, got me hard as a marble statue…let’s chat :)

23. Dazzy said:

Breeding a hotwife is my fantasy. If any hotwives out there in South Florida are interested, please get in touch - very_nice_bloke (at) yahoo (dot) com

24. Juggernaut said:

I’ve got such a hard on from reading this! I love bareback, creampie sex and I especially love it when I’m with a girl who will beg me for my cum. Just the thought of a cute little sex kitten becoming smitten with my seed and begging me to fill up her fertile pink insides makes me hard as a rock and ready to burst.

Of course, there are times when a girl demands a condom. And of course, I consent at that point. But I fantasize the entire time about ignoring her wishes and taking the condom off so I can inseminate her like she truly craves. I’ve even done it a couple of times, removed the barrier and flooded a girl’s womb regardless of her wishes, but only on the occasion of fucking a girl whom I don’t value in the slightest. A girl like that shouldn’t have any say in the matter, and should only be used as a slippery piece of breeding meat ;)

25. Cuckhub said:

would love to see my wife go bareback with another we have had many a good time with other men fucking her and from time to time allows them to fuck her bareback for a short time but begs them to pull out long before they cum its been a fanntasy of mine for one of these men to forget themselves and shoot their load inside her pussy

26. Black Stallion said:

Healthy virile black stallion available for breeding any hot wife who desires superior seed.

27. Betty40J said:

I have had ten breeding parties and I am carring for the tenth time now. All of my parties have been with black men and I have given birth to sixteen black daughters so far. I am hopping that there is a black son in me this time or I will be having an eleventh party.

28. Tim42358 said:

my wife is past menopause but is still very attractive and younger looking then her age. She has a regular lover that cums in her bareback. She LOVES this and for that reason we keep this relationship exclusive. No gang stuff. I do sloppy seconds when she gets home as she tells about her date.

29. pat said:

very hot reading and thanks for th insight

30. Robb said:

My wife had a tubal ligation several years ago, so pregnancy isn’t an issue. She absolutely loves the feel of cum inside her, as I’m sure many women do. We regularly have sex with other couples and singles, but condoms were always used except with a few couples that we knew very well. That all changed one night when we were at a house party with several other couples. We had made the rounds with several couples and I was relaxing in the living room having my cock sucked by a cute brunette. My wife was in the bedroom just behind us getting the hell fucked out of her by my brunette’s black boyfriend. After quite a session of moaning and screaming, they were done and we were soon on our way home. We exchanged all the great details on each person whom we had been with that night when she tells me, “I let him cum in me.” I feigned shock and outrage, but really I found it incredibly hot. After asking her why, she explained that they used up all the condoms he had brought, but she still wanted to be fucked more and she really, really wanted to feel him cum inside her. Despite our rules and promises to each other, she couldn’t help herself. She craved having his cum in her and was willing to break any and every rule to make that happen. I now take advantage of the knowledge that she’s a complete slut when it comes to black cock and cum. Every few months since then, I’ve contacted a different single male, met a local hotel, and we’ve taken turns fucking the hell out of my wife. I always make it clear that she loves having cum in her and would be disappointed if he didn’t fill her tight pussy with his cum.

This past weekend a huge-cocked black guy, who she didn’t even know his name, dropped a huge load in her after pounding her for nearly an hour. I immediately mounted her when he finished and and put a second load inside her. Even though I was rock hard, it took a little while to cum because she was so stretched from his ten inch cock and so slick from his load of cum. Eventually I dropped a second big load in her, and she then stood to let all that cum drip down her legs onto the floor in front of us. It was incredibly sensual.

I love the fact that my wife, a very sweet and proper lady, craves cock and cum so much that she’s willing to be pounded by unknown black men in strange hotels just to fill her desire to feel a new lover’s cum inside her. I highly recommend the experience to any husband who can get his wife to try it.