The Undercover Lover | Home | Jackie Fucks Marq

November 11, 2008

Pregnancy Risk Poll

Recently received this poll through by one of our blog readers about the issue of Pregnancy Risk and Play within the lifestyle. Feel free to write you answers or post your thoughts in the comments section of this post.

—————————————-

This is an idea for an informal poll on a subject that I and others have touched on. Questions concerning contraception and pregnancy are almost taboo for many in the cuckold hotwife community. Questions for cucks and hotwives.

1. What type of contraception do you normally use with each other?
a. Tubal ligation or no longer fertile.
b. BC pill
c. Diaphragm
d. Condoms
e. Withdraw
f. Rhythm Method in combination with c,d or e
g. Rhythm Method alone
h. Nothing.
i. Vasectomy

2. If the wife has had her tubes tied, is infertile or is on the pill, does she use condoms with other men?
a. Always
b. Usually
c. Sometimes
d. Never

3. If the wife hasn’t had her tubes tied, is fertile and isn’t on the pill, does she use condoms with other men?
a. Always
b. Usually
c. Sometimes
d. Never

4. If the wife is fertile, not on the pill and doesn’t use condoms with other men, what type of birth control does she use with other men?
a. Diaphragm
b. Withdraw
c. Rhythm Method in combination with diaphragm or withdraw.
d. Rhythm Method alone
e. Nothing.

5. As a hotwife cuckold couple, have you talked about the pregnancy risk and birth control issue?
a. Yes, it was a major concern for both of us.
b. Yes, it was a major concern for husband.
c. Yes, it was a major concern for wife.
d. Yes, but it wasn’t a major concern for either of us.
e. No, we didn’t talk about it because wife is infertile or on BC pills
f. No, we’ve never talked about contraception and pregnancy risk even though wife is fertile & not on BC pills

6. Wives who are fertile & not on BC pills, who are you most careful with?
a. Always careful with both husband & lovers.
b. Always careful with lovers but take risks with husband.
c. Always careful with husband but take risks with lovers.
d. Take risks with husband & lovers.

7. Wives who are fertile & not on BC, how risky do you get with your lovers?
a. Let lover fuck me with condom and/or my diaphragm.
b. Let lover fuck me without a condom or my diaphragm but withdraw when I’m in the safe phase of my cycle.
c. Let lover fuck me without condom or my diaphragm and shoot his sperm in me when I’m in the safe phase of my cycle.
d. Let lover fuck me without a condom or my diaphragm but withdraw when I’m in the fertile phase of my cycle.
e. Let lover fuck me without a condom or my diaphragm and fill my womb with his sperm when I’m in the fertile phase of my cycle.

13 Responses to “Pregnancy Risk Poll”

1. Dave said:

1.H,I 2.D 3.D 4.E 5.D 6.D 7.E

2. RC & Elaine said:

We have been a cuckold/hotwife couple almost 30 yrs. Early 50’s now.

1) (a) we use nothing with each other, no longer fertile. Prior to several years ago she was on the pill.
    2] (c) Elaine will sometimes use condoms with other men now. seldom did 20 yrs ago. She has always liked guys to cum in her.
    3) n/a
    4) n/a
    5) When fertile she was on the pill. sometimes used rubbers. She never worried about getting pregnant from other guys.
    6) n/a
    7) n/a

3. Fred said:

My wife is no longer fertile and she has two regular lovers, both black, who she always lets cum inside her. How else would I get to eat her creampie. Years ago when she was in her fertile years we agreed that it was up to her if she wanted the guys she slept with to cum in her even in her fertile period. Whenever she went out with another man during her fertile period it was always even more arousing for me not knowing if she would let him shoot his seed inside her or not. At least ten or twelve times she did. I know because I got to eat her out as she told me just how hot it made her when she felt that sperm shooting inside and knew that she was fertile. One time she even went away for a weekend during her fertile period with a guy she really liked and who I knew she had taken the risk with before. They left on a Friday evening and didn’t get home until late Sunday night. When we got in bed she told me that he had fucked her silly all weekend and that she had begged him to cum deep inside her every time. I was so excited hearing that after wondering all weekend if she would do it that I just crawled between her thighs and when I slipped my cock into her I came instantly. Her period came late that month but it came. Bottom line is that we both loved taking the risk but she never became pregnant. Sometimes I wish we could relive the excitement of those times.

4. Hot Sally said:

Sally has had her tubes tied, so pregnancy is not an issue for us, but I love it when her lovers do cum in her. To me it is a safe form of the fantasy of the risk. But I love to clean her out after she comes home or if I am lucky enough to be in the room when he is fucking her!

5. Becky Treanton said:

My husband had a vasectomy. I use a diaphram… sometimes. My current lover is very persuasive. Lately he has seduced me and finished inside me. This gives me stronger orgasms and now he does it frequently, even when the time is risky.

6. cucky4me said:

I let men cum deep in my wifes cunt and let them get the pleasure they deserve for fucking my wife and keeping her sexually satisfied, she uses no condom but does use morning after pill.

7. Bob ans Sarah said:

We are very selective about who we agree to have a cuckold relationship with. Birth control is NEVER used while she is with a lover, and cumming inside is always encouraged and usually happens.We have 2 children from semen outside our marriage, and plan on at least one more.

8. Terry said:

Birth Control I never use. I always have forgotten to take the pill and just gave up using other BC. I fell real comfortable with my Lover in me unprotected, no condoms. Yes I have had One Pregnancy without my husband. No…I never told him. Not his choice who I choose to father my babies.

9. John said:

I’ve had E/D for years, just unable to perform any more.
    But we have 5 kids and a black baby in the oven. My wife dosen’t use any form BC. I get to help her and her lovers get ready and watch only. She agrees with Terry in this blog she has sex with who she wants and chooses who the father is. I get clean up for both of them.

10. malcuck said:

My wife once had a six month relationship with one fb which was unusual as she has always preferred to play the field ie: casual pickups at disco’s night clubs etc.
    Despite the health risk she has always gone bareback because her tubes are tied. One day during one of our steamy sex sessions she asked me how I would feel if she were to have her tubes re-attached. it did not take a genius to work out that she had been discussing getting pregnant with her boyfriend. I refused of course but just the thought that they had been discussing this gave me a massive orgasm.

11. he4she said:

It sounds like she is in love with her boyfriend and wants his child.

12. Wyatt said:

We are very selective of our playmates since we dont use contraception and are on our second child from other men.

13. Tamara said:

1. What type of contraception do you normally use with each other?
    g. Rhythm Method alone

d. Never

e. Nothing.

c. Yes, it was a major concern for wife.

6. Wives who are fertile & not on BC pills, who are you most careful with?
    d. Take risks with husband & lovers.

7. Wives who are fertile & not on BC, how risky do you get with your lovers?