She’s There | Home | Comic Relief

September 25, 2006

Black Cock Wedding Day

Black Bachelor Diary Update with a twist today as the man himself has got one of the crew’s recent conquests to write to me herself about her experience. And what an experience it was for Kara. Thanks for sharing.

————————————————

“My Black Cock Wedding Day”! By Kara..

Every women has dreamed of this special day from the moment they are born. That special day is your wedding day. My name is Kara and I recently turned 35 years old and I wake up everyday laying next to the guy of my dream Josh. I never met a man who sends so many chills down my spine. He’s my perfect soul mate. My parents love him. My friends thinks he’s an awesome guy, I couldn’t have made a better choice.

Saturday September 2nd, 2006:
Today is the big day, I’m so excited I can’t believe the day has finally arrived. I’m not as nervous as I thought I would be. Maybe its because this is the last time I will be a single women. Which leads me into something I would like to share with you. Please don’t judge me or think I’m some sort of psycho who needs to appear on Dr. Phil or something. But I made a agreement with myself that I would do one really crazy fantasy before I tied the knot! My agreement was that I would fuck a group of black men, hours before I met my future husband at the church. The thought of having a total black stranger penetrate me and stretch my asshole before I make the ultimate commitment gets me wet just at the thought.

I arranged for a cute black guy and his friend, from my night class to meet me at my place today. Im pretty sure they knew I wanted to fuck them, but not on these conditions. They are both came over with no problems. To my surprise they did not freak out when I walked out in my wedding dress and told them I wanted them to fuck me up my ass and cum inside of me before I was officially a married women. Before I could explain in detail my fantasy, Johnny grabbed my hand and told me to get on my knee’s and suck his dark black dick with my wedding vail over my face. He then grabbed the back of my head and slammed my mouth on his hairy balls! I felt his friend grabbing my dress and unbuckling my garter straps, he didn’t waste any time. He wanted to fuck my ass. Come to think about it he, never introduced himself, he was there just to fuck!!

My mouth could barely fit around these big dicks, I felt silly. I’m just a white girl from a small town, I have NEVER seen cocks like these! My mouth was warm and wet as I tried to please Johnny! His friend started to lick my ass and finger fuck me! I then felt a sharp pain as he slammed his WIDE black cock inside of me raw! HOLY fuck my pussy was not ready for that! He grabbed the back of my hair and started pounding away as Johnny took off his pants and stroked his big ass cock! I could feel this guys monster dick all the way in my chest! Ohhhhh, shit, my pussy is starting to get wet! Johnny rammed his dick in my mouth before I could scream!!! “Shut the fuck up bitch, I don’t want your neighbors to hear your big mouth”, is what he whispered to me!!

Both guys took there time fucking me and taking turns stretching my pussy hole. Thirty minutes later my kitchen phone starts to ring. My family is on the way to my house to help me get dressed! I can only imagine what they would say to me if they walked in and saw me being fucked bareback style by two black strangers on my wedding day! I tell both guys to hurry up, so I can get ready for my wedding. When Johnny’s friend says..

“Bitch are you crazy, I don’t give a fuck about your white family, I’m going to fuck you up your ass until I’m ready to go”! “Your punk ass husband can wait”! Oh my god, he was very mean and angry. I stop talking after that as he made me get on top of his big cock and fuck him like a good white slut. Johnny started pounding my tight pussy, it felt soooooo good!! But I was so nervous my family would walk inside, I started to cry! My pussy was being stretched, my asshole was being pounded! My future husband was waiting at the church with his family!

Im going to hell!

Johnny began to pound my pussy faster and faster until I felt a warm shower of white sperm inside of me!! Oh my goodness, I need to go to the bathroom to make sure I flush all the sperm out of me, before it works its way inside of my system! Johnny’s friend holds me down as he fucks my asshole, while sperm is oozing out of my pussy and down my leg! He wont let me up! He starts fucking me faster and faster and they he yells, “Get the fuck off me Bitch, Im about to shoot my sperm in your useless face”!!! I got up immediately as he grabbed my face and shot a HUGE load of hot sperm all over me!

I felt degraded.

I had tears in my eyes. My asshole was throbbing. My pussy was filled with a black strangers jizz. My phone is ringing like crazy, I run to pick it up and its my mother. She’s ten minutes away with the entire family. I hear a knock at the door. I run to answer it and I was greeted by two more black guys. “Hello darling, my name is Fish, Johnny told me to meet him here for the gangbang party. I guess you are the fresh meat right”?

My mouth hit the floor. Johnny yells from the living room, “Fish get your black ass over here’, we are just getting started”! What have I done.

I can feel sperm running down my inner thigh.

To be continued…..

submitted by: Kara

www.blackbachelor.com

Kara

Kara

Kara

Kara

Kara

Read Bachelor’s Interview Here

Pay A Visit To The Black Bachelor Here

20 Responses to “Black Cock Wedding Day”

1. E said:

Nasty bitch!

2. wd said:

you are one fucking hot little cock slut

3. walter smith said:

no web site yet. loved watching you take on all that black cock. however, i didn’t see them giving your absolutly gorgeous breasts any attention at all.they are perfect, i would love to touch them. fondle, caress,suck and fuck them.please let me know. i can travel to wherever you are.also, i would love to suck your pussy.

4. Jaye said:

I want to know what happened after

Jaye

5. James said:

Loved the story. Would like to read the rest of what happen. Could use a white slut like yourself for my group.

6. Alex said:

Wedding themes are the best! Especially on the wedding day where the bride to be is getting filled with cum before/during/after, with the dress still on is awesome!!

7. stevn said:

kara ya gotta finish this one

8. rick said:

God that was soooo fricking hot! I would’ve loved to see my wife doing that on our wedding day then share her on our wedding night like that!

9. Bobby Rigdon said:

Iwish you was my slut wife,you are so fucking hot.i would clean you up after they use you.do you have a slut sister.i want a wife like you.please send me more photos.are you going to do more of this

10. Fun Photog said:

Great story and fantasy. I have the same fantasy of my bride. Walking down the isle with wet panties from taking advantage of another man. Maybe even photographing her as she is taking advantage of him.
    And before leaving the reception taking another fellow, so her panities are dripping as we run for the car to leave!
    Good for you. I hope you husband knows and approves!

11. Paco said:

Do believe that Kara is still fucking and sucking her well hung black buddies everytime she can while her husband is out golfing, fishing, hunting with his white buddies. Do hope she makes her husband eat her pussy each night with a load of black cum oozing out of it. While the white guys talk about it the black guys are doing it!

12. Susan38HH said:

I remember my husband to be introducing me to the best man. He was almost seven feet tall and black as coal. I felt as though I was peeing in my pants as my cunt souped up. My soon to be husband told me that the best man was going on our honeymoon with us and I thought great. My husband was no slouch when it came to the cock department but the best man had a horse cock on him. After we married and were at the resort my husband knew that I was fertile and told me the best man was going to be fucking me first and all through the night. Nine months late I gave birth to four black daughters and I am pregnant by my large back cock love again.

13. Jeff said:

My ex always talks about Superior Black-Seed, Christine Brehm. Alexandria Va make me Proud Honey.

14. bud johnson said:

does anyone know how this story ended…did her mom and sister get blackbanged that day. did she get black preg.

15. shana said:

loved the story, i also had black on my wedding day

16. ukhub said:

I love this story…………going to get my 40 year old shy blonde milf to re take vows in a very short wedding dress………in vegas(thinking it just us ) hoping to get several black witnesses there!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

17. jayz said:

Hot story , wife to be taking on two black studs , hope your pussy was fertile. All that black seed in ur belly , u know ur knocked up.

18. k said:

i wish more woman were like u any man that loves his wife should understand the pleasure a white woman gets from a big black dick up the ass i hope the woman i marry gets air tighted by blacks in front of me on a daily basis at least want her to experence it first if she wants to be faithful

19. LOIS said:

mother walk in ,cum all over my face an keep on sucken nothing she could do about.

20. mywife4blkmen said:

Incredible story, that theme really accentuates the true meaning of it all, the undeniable strength and superiority of black cock to women of all races, it seems especially so for white and Latin women, that no matter the circumstances, or consequences involved once they have had that black cock, THEY CAN’T AND WON’T DENY THAT BLACK COCK ANY AND ALL THAT IT WANTS. Before, during, or after marriage it don’t matter if that black cock gets inside her, that’s where it will probably stay for the rest of her life. My wife will never stop fucking black men, and that’s how it is!!!