Miami Pics | Home | Christina Noir’s LA Trip

August 20, 2006

Pregnancy Risk

If there are any women out there similar to me and my story please read this quick story and let me know if their husbands are the same way.

When I saw this site the stories sounded like what my husband wanted me to do. He mentioned vaguely and in passing about it but as time passed became more persistent. I became upset and he then said it was my choice and never mentioned it again. I kept thinking about it and did finally met a man it could be possible with. He was handsome, tall, muscular and very nice. One night with the kids in the backyard I mentioned to him that I was ready and chose a man. We discussed who the man was and how and when we would make love. My husband was hot and excited and we made love that was very satisfying.

Mike was his name and we met on several occasions making out with him. Mike was a great kisser. My husband wanted to be there when we made love but said with the first man we could make love without him being there. We decided to meet at a hotel. I got the room and went inside to wait for him with the television on. I was nervous but excited having only been with my husband. Mike came in and we kissed and set on the edge of the bed making small talk. We started kissing and after a few minutes Mike was taking off my blouse and bra. I was getting excited as we continued to kiss. He then removed my heels, skirt and panties. He started to stroke me getting me extremely excited.

Soon he was on top of me as we kissed and I could feel his penis rubbing against me being very erect. As we moved to the top of the bed I opened the drawer next to the bed and pulled out a condom I brought and put it in Mikes hand. He looked at it and said he never wanted to use one. I told him it would be for the first time. I should let everyone know that when my husband spoke to me about making love with Mike he didn’t want me to use any birth control. My first question to him was what if I get pregnant. He said he would raise the child as his own and would love it no different from our other children. I remember telling now you say this but you will think different later on. He assured me many times he would be a loving father. My husband is a kind and good man who loves children. He had a vasectomy after our last child and regretted it.

I asked him just try it and he starting kissing me touching me as I wrapped my thighs around his hand. He lifted my legs still kissing me with his penis slowly sliding in me. After about 10 slow strokes he was in me. His arms were so large and muscular as he held me I was soon having an orgasm. Here I am making love to a man for the first time without any birth control. I must admit it did make it more exciting not using birth control but I did not want to get pregnant. We were passionate in our lovemaking. He held my legs up in the air as he continued stroking in and out of me. Mike was larger then my husband and thicker. Honestly I think he was about 9 inches long and very thick.

When my husband got excited he would climax rather quickly in about 1 or 2 minutes. Mike lasted about 10 minutes before he climaxed. I must admit it was the most intense love making I ever had. We were both holding each other very close and he started to speed up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he seemed to get more excited. We kissed passionately as he started to climax inside of me. I was experiencing the most intense orgasm I ever had. I needed him to climax in me to make me complete. His strokes were slow and deliberate as he put his semen in me with the last strokes being slow as he stopped just for a second each time as he was fully in me. After stopping for about a minute we kissed one last time.

We laid there for a while with Mike still in me. He stared to get soft after a few minutes and fell asleep in each others arms. After about 30 minutes of sleep I wiggled to let him slip out of me. I got a towel from the bathroom and was amazed with the amount of semen he put in me. I dressed and kissed him softly one last time before leaving. I did tell my husband I made love to Mike without birth control and described what happened which made him intensely excited then he ravaged me. Sex with my husband is nice and I always achieve an orgasm. I do truly love him but he doesn’t have the intensity that Mike has.

I have been with Mike a few more times always making love to him when my cycle isn’t fetile. I do prefer him not using birth control but know eventually I will get pregnant. I now understand the excitement of not using birth control with this beautiful man.

Are there other women out there who also had requests from their husbands like my story or am I the only one? My husband tells me that there are thousands but I am not sure even after finding your website. I think I should stop but the intense sex draws me every time.

Submitted by: Mary - Arizona

37 Responses to “Pregnancy Risk”

1. Byron said:

Baby, it’s very necessary for you to let him cum inside you. No real man likes it when a woman won’t take him inside her. Our nature is to both have sex as many woman as possible but to mate with desireable women as well.

2. Kary said:

Hi! Nice post. I was reminded of my first time. to answer your question, yes …but he wants me to do it because he has to eat me after. I make sure I do it durng the non fertile days though.

3. Sam said:

I am sure there are many people like this out there. I have also been fixed, and have encouraged the wife to have sex on the side. I think the excitement is both there for you and your husband. I know that I enjoy love making, but the thought of watching my wife have sex and enjoying it is very exciting to me. Also to have someone satisfy her that is larger than me and could go deeper also turns me on. She could enjoy the skin to skin contact as you do. Congrats, it is my fantasy as well.

4. Xavier said:

Have look at http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/, you’ll see that other husbands and wifes feel the same as you.

5. Joe said:

Have considered birth control pills. If you don’t have any health contridictions that could be a simple answer. Great post please post more of your stories!

6. Lance said:

I go in bare or I don’t go in at all. If she is not on birth control all the better. Nothing get me off like risking a pregnancy. I have gotten my friend pregnant while her hubby watched and enjoyed seeing my girlfriend take a buddies seed in her unprotected pussy while she sucked my cock. We both fuck around and enjoy the risks of an unplanned pregnancy. We decided we would deal with the results of our actions when and if the seemingly inevitable occurs. We too live in Arizona. It seems there are a lots of others here who share our fetish.

7. Ken said:

Mary,

Wow, what a well-written, intelligent, and erotic story. There’s something undeniably honest about unprotected sex. It would be nice to hear more about your husband, since without the loving support of a cuckold, hotwifery wouldn’t be possible. Good luck on getting pregnant.

keng1a1@hotmail.com

8. Gene said:

Loved the story. Like to see photos. What would the rest of your family(S) say? So did Mike touch you in new places? Sounds like you like black if you keep going back for more.

Gene
    lvsixtynine@yahoo.com

9. Fred said:

My wife has been fucking other men, with my encouragement, since just after we were married. She is a very sexual woman and simply needs more than I can give her as you do.

One of the things that really gets her off is feeling a man cum inside her so we both agreed that she should feel free to fuck her lovers bareback whenever she wished. To tell the truth, the thought that she could become pregnant by another man excited both of us. Like your hubby, I agreed that should she become pregnant and choose to have the baby, I would raise it as my own.

This evolved over time into quite a turn on for both of us. So much so that we agreed that if one of her lovers called and asked for a date she would accept and receive him bareback regardless of her state of fertility. She was not using any form of birthcontrol at the time and had a very regular cycle so we knew quite well when those days were.

She still clains that the sex she has with other men during her fertile period is the most intense and satisfying that she has ever had. When she is with another man during this time, it is very intense for me as well.

We have a ritual upon her return. I always take her to bed immediately and go down on her. Licking as much of her lover’s sperm from her well fucked pussy as I can before mounting her and adding my own sperm to the mix. That way we can never be really sure if the child is mine or her lover’s.

Over the course of the years she has concieved and born children three times. I am nearly certain that I was the one that got lucky once, one neither of us is really sure and the other we are absolutely certain is form her lover. I won’t say why but we know.

True to my word, I am raising all three and love them all the same. I hope that hearing this may help you in making whatever choice you do in deciding whether or not to let your lover cum inside you. As for us, we would not change a thing.

10. Marc said:

Mary I think your behaviour is just as Mother Nature desires! Have you heard of “COMPETITIVE SPERM THEORY”?
    Apparently some biologists claim a certain % of male spermatozoa has evolved purely to “fight off & kill” rival men’s sperm. They call it “killer sperm”!
    The biologists assume, this is all because Mother Nature wants the woman’s ovum to be fertilised by the strongest sperm possible - with the weaker male’s sperm being killed off by his stronger rival.
    Sperm can actually stay alive for up to 5 days (although some claim 7 days) inside a woman’s genitalia. An unfertilised ovulated egg meanwhile will stay alive for 24 hours - so 5 days before ovulation she will come on/in heat. Mother Nature thus wants her to have sex with as many men as possible during this on/in heat/season phase - with the rival sperm fighting it out within her genitalia and the “strongest prevailing” - and so producing the healthiest offspring possible!
    This is why studies have previously shown women feel most promiscuous just prior to and during ovulation.
    This “COMPETITIVE SPERM THEORY” (if true) leads to the obvious conclusion that Mother Nature made (and wants) women to be naturally promiscuous!

11. Keen said:

Wow… that was a hot read. Please post more.

12. UK Sex Contacts said:

What a fantastic story, we have had some fantastic success stories regarding the chance of falling pregnant, they all say they will raise the baby as their own and one couple have done very successfully and still meet with the real father!

13. Linda said:

Hi Mary,

Yes there are many women like you. My first child is from my husband.After this pregnancy We became more and more attracted by the hotwifestyle. After two years of enjoying it in full, my husband came with the idea that I Would have a second child from one of my lovers. At first I was nervous about it, but in the end I decided to fullfil his fantasy. A fantasy that also attracted me in the next months. It happened like planned. I made unprotected love with at least six lovers. During that period my husband didn’t touch me so that we were sure the child should be of one of my lovers. It all happened like planned. We both get arroused by the fact that our second is not from my husband. It makes me feel realy woman. So, you’re not the only one. I assure you… Just enjoy it. It made our sexlife also more intense.
    Linda - Belgium (Europe)

14. Mike said:

I think the idea is really hot, but I’m still a little unsure. My wife and I have been married 6 years. Being the “good girl” type, it took a while to talk her into it, but I have been fortunate enough to watch my wife spread her legs for other men with bigger cocks now for about 2 years. She is 28, 5′0″, 120 lbs and has really nice 36D tits and the greatest body! She only wants a man one way and that’s bareback. She says nothing feels better than a big cock exploding inside her! Often just the feel of a man cuming inside her will make her cum.

Not long ago I finally told her my fantasy was to see her take a black man with a “large cock”. Much to my surprise, she replied with a smile she had always been curious. I told her I had already found just the right man. A few nights later I was watching this 6′4″, 240 lbs black guy named Don with 11 inches of the thickest cock I had ever seen fuck my wife like she belonged to him right in our bed! I had never heard her make so much noise or seen her squirm so much in my life! I had never seen her look so hot either! At first she told me she was scared to have him back over, but after about a week he was all she could talk about.

During that week he emailed me several times a day (and night) wanting to come over again. Finally he told me he couldn’t stop fantasizing about getting my wife pregnant right in front of me in our bed. I never dreamed of telling my wife how much that thought turned me on! Over the next few weeks Don came over several times and once again made my wife belong to him in our bed. His constant emails continued practically begging me to let him get my wife pregnant. Finally I told him I loved the idea, but it wasn’t solely up to me.

Two weeks ago I had to make a business trip which I hadn’t had to do in ages. When I got home that morning at 2:00 am, I got an instant hard-on when Dons car was in the driveway. Although my wife had promised to never have him or anyone else over unless I was home, it was exciting knowing she had! Sneaking in quietly, it wasn’t long before I discovered my wifes birth control pill case open on the counter in the bathroom and what few pills that didn’t flush down still in the toilet. I think my heart stopped for a minute right then, but I had never been so turned on as I was when I peaked in our bedroom and watched him fuck my wife like he had just married her!

As if that couldn’t be hot enough - between her helpless moans and cries, all I could hear her saying was, “Make me have your baby Don! Make me have your baby!” I didn’t let them know I was home until well after they were done for the night. I still having let either of them find out I know what’s goin on and that my wife is going to end up pregnant by his huge black cock in our bed. Just wondering, should I let them fulfill their fantasy?

One_Husband@Hotmail.com

15. Cintia & Mariano said:

Hello Mary…

Cintia and I are from Argentina, and we want to tell you that it is completely natural what you say. There are a lot of people as us and there is not anything of bad with it. We have 5 children and none of them is mine, and I love my wife and my children like nobody in the world. So you go for it!…

Kisses. Cintia and Mariano.

16. Ann & Joe Roberts said:

My wife Ann was knocked up by her boss at the time, we had two childern and thought that was enough, we had a little girl, which I love like mine, what does it matter a child is a child, we been married 50 years.

Yes she dated him for a long time, becoming his mistress, lots of fun, he knew and help supported her, died last year.

Joe

17. Will said:

Strange as it seems I’m white and have been with these three HOTWIVES fairly consistantly over the past five years. One has a unsuspecting Hubby, she wants a baby, both others have had two each. As we live in towns fairly close to each other I get to help the four grow up. I Love It, They Love It! The one that wants my baby works at the same co so its very likely (Boy Will He Be Suprised){Fixed} Wonderful Ladies All
    Will

18. Steve said:

I was just reading some old stories and came across this one. It is super hot and brings back memories of my hotwife having a child from a lover. We were pretty active swingers that moved up to myself and other men fucking her and finally to her taking lovers and fucking as much as she wanted to. My wife always fucked her men bareback. She loved having all that cum inside of her and so did I.
    She had stopped her birth control with the intent of us having another child. This one night she had a chance to get fucked by a married friend of ours, and she had wanted him for quite some time. I encouraged her to let him take her to bed and make love to her. She was very ok with this so I went out to give her time to seduce him and get fucked as many times as she wanted to. I went back about 3 hours later. My wife gave me all the details right down to the positions they fucked in. She was still naked in bed so I jumped in and started to eat her clean. She liked to be licked clean and I loved eating and tasting other mens hot sperm filled cum inside of her. That hot musky cum smell of sex between her legs always made me hard. I have to tell you that I have never seen her with so much cum inside of her even after multiple partners. His cum was just dripping out of her pussy.
    It turns out that our 5 year old had woke up and Jack had to stop and pull out of my wife so she could put him back to bed. They then finished fucking 2 times. The tease of stopping must have swollen his balls with cum and explains the amount of cum and sperm he put deep into her.
    Six weeks later she told me that she was pregnant with Jack’s baby.
    I was excited that she was having a child by someone else, especially that he was within our close circle of friends. My wife and I agreed to keep this our secret and not tell him since he was married.

One month later Jack fucked my wife again and as usuall we had sex after they had finished. I was so hot and tuned on licking his cum out of her pussy again and knowing she had concieved on this hot cum.
    As I eat her clean she came and asked me if I could taste Jack’s cum inside of her.

My wife continued to have Jack fuck her weekly for two years. All this time my wife and I had the greatest sex. Jack’s wife caught him and found out that our child was from Jack. She dumped him and Jack left the state. We have never seen him again.

Two months after Jack left I helped my hotwife find a new lover to keep her well fucked and full hot cum.
    No complaints from her.

19. David Prentice said:

After reading the initial story I am relieved that I am not alone in getting so turned on at the thought of my lovely wife having sex with another man and taking a bare cock. PLease may I share what happened with us.

My wife Julie is 30yrs old, tall, slim and has a professional job in the UK where we live; we have no children or any desire to do so. I have always been a very jealous type and hate the thought of any man chatting Julie up; this is fairly groundless as she hates guys who fancy themselves and has her own wonderful way of putting them down. The strange thing is that I get very turned on by getting her to talk dirty when we make love and tell me made up stories about her getting taken by another man. The furthest we have ever gone (until the bit I will share with you later) is getting her to answer the door in just her panties to male room service when on holiday; these guys have always been jet black. The fact these guys could see my wife’s lovely pert breasts really got me hard; after a few drinks she would show them in so they could put the tray down and ‘accidentally’ let her soft breasts touch their arms or faces.

In deeper serious conversation she asked why I loved her talking about being taken by another guy and would I really want that to happen; she confessed that she would give it a try for me just the once and providing it would not effect our relationship. To avoid a much longer story, months later she told me that there was a guy working for her company who was due to return to the US very shortly and he had invited her for goodbye lunch at his hotel. When we were in bed, she asked me cheekily what she should do if he asked her back to his room, as I was turned on I said she should go. She set off on the day for work as usual wearing her pinstripe business suite, silk blouse and frilly bra. I was working from home that day and could hardly eat, my heart was racing and there was many the time that I thought I should phone her and call it off.

Julie arrived home at about 6pm looking as immaculate as ever but with a rosy glow to her cheeks. I asked, “Did you meet him, what happened, tell me”. She just smiled and told me that I would have to wait. As the evening progressed, she teased by answering, “yes something happened” and touching her nose as a gesture for me to mind my own business. I was getting more and more turned on by her response and eventually started to kiss her; we both stripped and made love, during which she told me what happened. They had met for a light lunch and he invited her to his room after some hints made by Julie. Once inside they had shortly kissed before standing a few feet apart and slowly undressed for each other. My wife said she felt nervous but really turned on about showing her naked body to an almost stranger. He left his underpants to last and it was clear from the bulge that he was getting very hard, as he dropped his pants to the floor his hard penis was exposed and looked ugly and menacing; it was large uncut and slightly bent. Julie found this a turn on and my, until then faithful wife, went to her knees and took it into her sweet mouth. After a while her pulled her head off his penis and told her to lay back on the bed, this she did and he stood back looking at her nakedness; she responded by opening her legs to give him a view of her sweet married pussy, almost cumming as she did. He lay on top of her kissing her breasts and she could feel the heat of his hard cock on her belly and on tops of her legs. He then started to rub his penis against the entrance to her pussy and at that point she told him to put a condom on as she was not on the pill (both her and I just assumed that this would be the normal thing to do and nothing was previously said). Relaxing off slightly he gently replied that he did not have any but anyway as this was a very special experience for both of them and condoms would only spoil it. Julie said her mind and heart was racing but was too turned on to say other than ‘just fuck me please’. Upon this he entered his hot bare penis in her unprotected sweet married pussy. Julie said the feeling was unbelievable as he gently moved in and out of her, withdrawing and re-entering all the time. They continued for about 40 minutes, ceasing on occasions to jointly give oral sex and resuming completely unprotected intercourse. She assured me that he finally withdrew and came over her.

Afterwards they showered separately, dressed and said goodbye forever.

Two months after the event Julie added a slight amendment, she confessed that he had in fact cum twice in her unprotected pussy and that was she wanted all the time. She had not told me before as she felt it would worry me until her second period had passed, something she was confident would happen.

We have had sensible discussions over what we allowed to happen and what may happen in the future; she has agreed that if the time and guy was right she would do it again and allow me to be present. What it has done has completely opened our honesty to each other.

20. xcuck said:

Pregnancy risk was unavoidable when my wife & I explored this life style a few years ago. Although we are Baptist rather than Catholic, we’ve always relied on natural BC. During early years I’d just pull out when she thought she was fertile. Was not perfect but we wanted kids anyway. In later years we were more careful. We got cycle beads to track her cycle. We’d just do oral when she was fertile and I’d pull out even when she was safe. Worked well.

Fast forward to a company New Years Eve party a few years later. Wife danced a lot with young Black stud. Got felt up, kissed under missletoe ect. I was surprised to find myself getting aroused rather than angry.

He started flirting with her at work after that & kept asking her to go out with him. I’d tease her about her black, well hung boy friend. She admitted that she was tempted because she’d boticed how big he got when they were slow dancing. After much discussion and soul searching, I agreed to her going out for dinner & dancing with him.

It was only after I’d put the kids to bed that I noticed her cycle beads and rememberred that she was fertile!! Although we had agreed that it would be just dinner & dancing & kissing & petting & maybe a BJ, I found myself worrying yet almost hoping wife’d go further. I got so aroused that I masterbated.

When wife finally came home early AM, she nervously confessed that she’d allowed the guy to seduce her! However: she assurred me that she’d asked the guy to pull out when he started to cum.

As she got undressed for bed, I noticed her pubic hair was soaked with semen! She admitted that the guy hadn’t been careful to squirt on her belly or breasts as I always did.

We started making out and I got between her thighs to mount her. Wife teasingly reminding me that we shouldn’t because she was fertile!!

MORE LATER

21. xcuck said:

My wife kept teasing me about it not being safe & warding off my penis until I promised I’d not cum in her. As I prepared to penatrate her, I found myself rubbing my glans in her semen soaked pubic hair to lubricate it. wife teased me saying that if I was not careful I’d preg her with his sperm! Rather than be careful, I plunged my penis into her then rubbed it around in her semen soaked pubic hair to coat it with more sperm. I kept doing this until I had to cum. True to my word I pulled out to squit on her breasts.

My wife hadn’t climaxed yet so I pleasured her orally. Although I often go down on her after sex if I haven’t cum in her, I’d never been willing to eat my own sperm. My eating another man’s sperm out of her was an amazing turn on for both of us.

Needless to say it was surreal to go to church a few hours later. The image of my prim, proper, devout wife teaching children’s sunday school & singing in choir was such a contradiction to the knowledge that not just another man’s but a Black man’s sperm were swimming around in her womb!

22. xcuck said:

After taking kids out for lunch I ushered my wife off to our room for Sunday afternoon romance. This is common for us “puritans”. Wife was feeling guilty & distraught. Flirting, dancing, kissing & mayby fellating a guy to placate him so he wouldn’t force himself on her could be excused. But having intercourse with him was adultury. Her only excuse was that she was flatterred to have attention of much younger man, had found violation of race tabboo exciting & she’d been curious about the size thing. She felt especialy guilty because her moral resolve had been so easily overcome by the sight of his monstrous, 9.5″ penis which was so much larger than my modest 5″.

I told my wife she need not feel guilty because I’d given her my blessing to go out with him. Although we’d agreed she wouldn’t have sex with him, I couldn’t blame her for giving into temptation. Since she’d remained a virgin until our wedding night while I hadn’t, it would be hypocritical for me to condemn her. I also assurred her that since I am not well endowed, I didn’t blame her for wanting to experience a bigger penis.

My wife then expressed her fear about pregnancy risk. She was relieved when I assurred her that I wouldn’t demand a divorce, abortion or adoption.

Wife responded by giving me oral & even swallowed my semen which is not usual. (not uncommon for us Christian prudes who read the “Song Of Solomon” literally.)

I then pleasured my wife orally. Although she’d showerred it was a turn on thinking about traces of her black BF sperm inside her.

Wife was surprised when I got erect so soon. She didn’t protest & even told me I was free to cum in her. However: her tearful thanks when I withdrew to dribble my meager remnant of semen on her belly confirmed that she really didn ‘t want me to inseminate her.

23. xcuck said:

Wife & I spent next few weeks nervously waiting for her period. We made love almost every day. Interestingly,when she was “safe” again she usually fellated me after I’d pleasured her orally rather than have intercourse. She admitted that she was dissuaded by the fear of getting pregnant & not knowing paternity. When she finally started menstruating (almost a week late) we celebrated. She was eager to have intercourse rather than fellate me & even kept me inside her as I ejaculated. It was the first time in years that I’d inseminated her.

24. xcuck said:

Our lives became mundane for the next few months after this first experience. My wife quit her job because the guy kept pesterring her for another date. She also had an embaressing visit with her doctor to make certain she hadn’t caught anything.

The experience seemed to revive her urge to procreate too. We didn’t really talk about it much but I noticed changes in her. While she wasn’t trying to get pregnant, she was no longer being as careful to not get pregnant. She no longer abstained when she was fertile and I was free to cum in her when she was safe. She eventually admitted that perhaps she was trying to atone for her adultury by oferring me another opportunity to impregnate her. With her recently turning forty & 1 kid starting college, I was ambivelent.

25. xcuck said:

My wife & I finaly had another hotwife experience several months later. I took her with me to a week long convention. I thought some romantic time without our kids would help her get over her lingering guilt & give us an opportunity to discuss and unerstand why I had enabled it.

The hotel caterred to adults rather than families with children. We were somewhat shocked to discover that full nudity was allowed around the pools and spa. I teasingly suggested that she get an all over tan. Perhaps I should mention that while my wife is voluptuous, her all natural D cup breasts and wide hips give her a classicM hourglass figure.

As we were getting dressed for dinner after the first day of meetings I noticed my wifes new tan lines. Rather then wear her conservatve one pice suit, she’d worn a bikini that she’d bought at the hotel. It was a classic bikini rather than a thong. The top was modest but the bottoms had left the upper few inches of her butt exposed and there was less than an inch of pale skin left around her lush patch of red pubic hair! The idea of her being so exposed really turned me on. We had fun in bed after dinner.

The next evening I noticed that the strap lines on her back as well as her butt were no longer pale. Even more interesting was that the skin around her pubic hair was also tanned. My wife explained that she wanted to tan just her back. She found that she could discretely unfasten & refasten her top, it was impossible to discretey slip her bottoms on & off while laying on her stomach. She eventualy decided that since everyone had already seen her pubic hair and it coverred her almost as well as the suitM she might as well go bottomless. When I suggested that she should go topless too, she said she was self concious about her saggy breasts.

26. xcuck said:

My meetings let out early the next day. As I was changing into my suit to join her at the pool, I noticed her bikini and wondered what she’d worn to the pool.

Arriving at the pool I was amazed & pleased to discover my wife laying on her back totally nude. She was also talking with a young black man who was sitting near her. Even from a distance the long, thick, ebony penis dangling between his legs was daunting.

I was about to approach when my wife haned the guy her ltion then rolled over onto her stomach. The guy started putting lotion on her legs, thighs then her butt. He then sat stradling her thighs as he did her back & shoulders. His penis swelled as it rubbed between her butt cheeks. When his hands drifted to the sides of her breasts, she giggled as she raised up on her elbows to fully expose them to hi touch. Suddenly embarressed, she told him to stop. He sat facing her, legs parted casually to flaunt his penis only a few feet from her face.

My wife seemed nervouse & guilty when I joined them. As I sat down he suggested that it would be more relaxing for everyone if I slipped my suit off too. Although I was acutely aware of how pathetic my penis would look compared to his. At one point he suggested that my wife meet him for brunch while I went golfing with some potential clients.

After an hour of akward small talk over drinks, I led my wife off to our room. She immediately dropped to her knees & fellated me even letting me cum in her mouth. I then pleasured her orally.

We made love again after dinner. I was so aroused that I barely managed to pull out in time to dribble my semen into her pubic hair.

We finally talked about her flirtatious behavior at the pool and the guys invitation.. She felt guilty & embaressed & was surprised that I wasn’t angry and was okay with her meeting him for brunch.. She asked why I was still willing to trust her to not commit adultury again. I said while I was worried, I loved her enough to forgive her if she gave into temptatuon again.

27. xcuck said:

When we awoke next morning my wife ased me if I was still okay with her meeting the guy. I assurred her it was okay. I then pointed out that since we were away from home she needn’t worry about her rupatation. There would be no gossip at work & people in our congregation would’t hear rumors again.

My wife reached for her cycle beads & advanced the ring to the fifth white bead. This silent message that she was in the fertile phase of her cycle was more eloquent than anything she could have said. She started massaging my swelling penis as she asked me if I was certain I’d forgive her if she succumbed to temptation when she could so easily become pregnant. I told her that I’d just have to hope he would be careful. She reminded me of how big his testicles were then pointed out that such a virile, well endowed stud could easily impregnate her even if he was careful. My sudden ejaculation was all rhe answer she needed.

28. xcuck said:

Sorry for the double entry.

Needless to say it was difficult to play golf. I kept thinking about wife on her breakfast date. Would they stay by the pool as she had promised or go to a room? Would she resist the temptation to go all of the way or let him seduce her? Would she even ask him to withdraw? Would he restrain himself or would he exploit the opportunity to plant his potent negro seed in a married white woman’s womb?

29. xcuck said:

When I arrived in our room I found my wife sleeping & naked under the sheet. I needlessly asked her if she’d been unfaithful. She demurely slid the sheet down past her hips then spread her thighs to display her semen soaked pubic hair. My wife said she hadn’t been completely unfaithful because he had honored her pleas to pull out so he wouldn’t impregnate her.

when I pointed out the semen still seeping from her gaping vagina, my wife said the guy was a bedroom lawyer. She’d actually been able to feel his semen spurting against her cevex before he pulled out to squirt the rest of his load into her pubic hair. He’d laughed at her as he pointed out that she’d asked him to pull out WHEN he ejaculated rather than BEFORE he ejaculated. My wife admitted that she hadn’t been upset because the sensation of his sperm flooding her womb caused her to climax.

My wife also confessed that she’d had sex with h.m several more times. She’d been on top because she couldn’t really trust him. However: each time she’d repeatedly rubbed his penis in her semen soaked pubic hair to thoroughly lubricate it with his sperm. She’d also discovered that because his penis was so much longer than mine, she couldn’t raise herself high enough to copletely free herself. Each time he ejaculated she’d allowed the head to remain lodged between her labia so that she could feel his sperm squirting against her clit!!!

30. christian said:

Let me begin by saying that i love your blog www.hotwifeblog.com a lot
    now.. back on topic haha
    I cant say that i agree with what you typed up… care to clear things up for me?

31. xcuck said:

what do you not agree with? are you oppossed to infidelity or preg risk? I realize that her risky behavior might shock somw. however there is a rosk of pregnancy even if condoms, diaphram or pill os used. this is simply an account of our experience.

32. cucky4me said:

you are not alone my wife frequently has bareback sex with her lover, 3 to 4 times a month I am very proud of my wife if she gets pregnant so much the better, but I enjoy her and her lover totaly enjoying sex as it was meant to be, we have an active sex life, and I enjoy sharing my wifes pussy with him.

33. becky said:

I have bareback sex 4 or 5 times per month. I use rythym only and have him pull out if I am fertile. But is is soooo erotic when he just BARELY gets out in time! Occasionally I even hold him in to delay the pull out a little. I always wonder why later.

I don’t let my husband in me at all when I’m fertile. We both enjoy tease and denial. I stroke him off while I tell him that my lover almost got me good… that we had another very close call. It usually goes like this… “what if he just pins me down and takes me? He’s so much bigger and stronger than either one of us… I need to know you’ll forgive me… cum for me if it’s okay… He’s gonna get me honey… tell me it’s okay. Squirt it on my panties while you think of him squirting in me…”

I love my husband and he knows that. But I’m just naughty and he doesn’t seem to mind.

34. hornyboyinsd said:

xcuck, what resort did you stay at? I would love to take my wife there and see if she succumbs to temptation!

35. thisguy said:

wow! 5 kids and none of them are your husbands, Cinita and Mariano that’s hot! I agree with you two and that what’s important is actually being a parent whether you actually are the bio parent or not. I want the same lifestyle too!

36. LOIS said:

Hi Mary when a man is in me I dont want him to pull out im so hot then I just want all that cum in me. My husband under stand, when you got something good in you just keep it there.

37. Will said:

I hope people are still reading this. When I did so, it brought back a lot of good (hot!) memories.

I knew early on in our relationship that, strong though my own sex-drive is, it was nothing compared with my wife’s. She simply needed more sex than I could give her. I felt guilty, she got frustrated and it all looked like it was going to get difficult.

To cut a long story short, we were at a party one night, a large house, loads of rooms. We met up with a guy who we knew fancied my wife. She told me her knickers were really wet for him. We’d had a couple of drinks, both relaxed, and I told her she should fuck him if that’s what she wanted to do.

It took an hour to persuade her and another to persuade the guy she was for real. Anyway, they slipped out to one of the spare bedrooms. Afterwards, my wife said she couldn’t believe how quickly and easily she got naked. The guy was well keen, fucked her fantastically, took her well off the planet.

Only afterwards did she realise he hadn’t used a condom. She’d been so keen she’d just got carried away with the enthusiasm of having him. She didn’t get pregnant. But ‘never again’ she promised me.

But frustration needs relief, and with my gentle encouragement we edged towards a more open lifestyle. She fucked other men, very occasionally and she was very picky at first, and insisted on a condom. In the mean time, we had a child of our own.

It was after that, her late twenties, that she started to chafe a bit. She got much more direct about sex and found there were more men she fancied than she first thought. So have them, I told her, I won’t mind. And I didn’t. Sometimes, at, say, swingers parties, I watched her getting satisfyingly fucked by another man and it seriously turned me on.

After a while, my wife began to complain about the condoms - she’d infinitely prefer sex without them. She loved the intimacy of feeling the warm cock inside her, feeling it mvoing in her, the immediacy of contact, nothing in between, just his cock, his hardness, she wanted to really feel him fucking her, swelling up, filling her, the warm squidgy feel of a man releasing his sperm into her without any barrier.

She liked feeling wet afterwards, if it was during the day, she liked feeling her knickers getting wet as his semen seeped from her pussy. Other women, she knew, found that messy, but for her it was part of sex, good sex. She was kinky enough - in her own view - to like the aroma of sperm long after her lover had gone from her. That’s why I knew she needed other men, men who could give her not only a good fucking but a copious load of sperm as well. And I knew she’d be unprotected and could get pregnant, but it really turned me on a lot.

She’d never been on the pill, didn’t want to. We knew more or less when she was fertile and didn’t have sex if we didn’t want the risk.

After a lot of debate, at my suggestion - and it took a little while for her to do it - we adopted a kind of ‘natural’ approach to sex. She would choose guys who would be more like lovers than one night stands and not have to worry so much about condoms.

I soon accepted that she had other men in her life and that sometimes she would sleep with them, or at least have sex. We also knew now that she got particularly horny when she was fertile - she said it felt like more so now she was past thirty.

We talked about the ‘risk’ thing a lot, but over a few months we grew to accept that if sex was ‘natural’, then everything else was, too. Gradually, my wife stopped worrying about if she was fertile or not. At any one time, she usually had other men she was seeing, and she had sex with them - and me - when the mutual urge took hold.

We both knew what would happen, that sooner or later she would get pregnant, and she did. Over the next few years, we had two more children. I’m as sure as I can be that I’m not the biological father of either, but we knew that when we adopted the lifestyle.

We loved all our kids to bits, still do, and if it took some intense passion with a good, healthy, virile stud to produce them, then that wasn’t a problem for us. It wasn’t, it isn’t.

We know very well this is NOT a lifestyle choice that would suit everyone, but we went ther and don’t regret doing it. Years on, my wife still has other lovers, still has sexual needs that they meet. Our only message - very grandiose! - would be ‘be yourseves, make your own decisions’. It’s your lives, live them how you want to. Just consider the consequences first.

Sex is a good, strong, basic instinct in human beings. Take it and enjoy it to the full